Storage of Relocation Goods
Whether it is for short-term, medium-term- or long-term, whether it is pick-up or delivery in one or more batches, whether it is storage in Germany or limited intermediate storage in the destination country, whether it is storage in the own container or in break bulk cargo warehouse:
Together with you, we will find out which type of storage is suitable for your goods in terms of price/performance ratio.
With the help of our strong network, we can offer different options of warehouse services, pre and onward carriage to our customers. We have listed here these services for you.
Private storages have diverse purposes and shall be primarily required by the private clients. Know here about our services. We will provide you with fair and cost-effective offers.
Possibly, you also face these questions:
- ”I must relocate to a foreign country in relation to work. I have hired out/sold my apartment/house in Germany on the date of my departure. However, I must first search for a house at the location abroad /can I move into my new house only after x months. What should I do with my removal goods in the meantime?”
- ” We have only a small house for relocation stay at the target location in the beginning. Is it possible to receive initially only the important things and the remaining removal goods subsequently?”
- ”I will be staying abroad related to my job for a project for limited period of 2 years, and I do not intend to transport all my things overseas. However, I have hired out my house in Germany. What should I preferably do with the things, which I would not like to take along with me?”
- ”I emigrate and work with a limited budget. I do not immediately require my entire removal goods overseas. Most important for me is that I get reasonable freight rates.”
- “I relocate for few years in a tropical country, and I am worried if the climate over there could damage my antique furniture?”
- ”I must take up a new post abroad in 3 months. However, my wife stays with our children for 3 more months in Germany until the end of the academic year. I would oversee the majority of the removal myself. On the other hand, my family requires minimum furniture and facilities for the remaining period in Germany while I require the important things at my new place of residence quickly. How can I organise it in a best way?”
- “From the customs point of view, is it worth to take along the electrical appliances/vehicles/furniture or it is better to purchase them on-site and store in the warehouse in advance or sell?”
We regularly hear these questions and many other similar questions from our customers. If you are currently facing a removal, probably, you have already asked few of these questions! Very often, best answer for these questions is:
Intermediate storage of removal goods
- Be it for the storage for short duration to bridge the time-period between surrendering the house in Germany and successful completion of house hunting abroad.
- Be it the intermediate-term storage to utilise the seasonal fluctuations in the freight rates.
- As it is simply not worth transporting everything across the globe for a relatively short stay (e.g. 6 Months – 3 Years). On the other hand, perhaps, as you are worried about the particularly valuable and delicate furniture and items at the new place of residence and would preferably like to store them safely and professionally in Germany.
Contact us here for an individual removal request
Any questions about your international move? Send us an individual inquiry or simply give us a call!
Together we will find a precise solution for your project.